Player Transfers/Releases/Loans

For OSA Competitive Teams

Player Drop or Transfers (outside club)
The Player Release Form must be completed for a player to be dropped or transferred (outside the club) from the team. It doesn’t matter if the player is quitting, transferring to another club this form should be completed.  Signatures are required from all parties.
The Player Transfer Form must be completed if the player is transferring from another club to TSC Hurricane or transferring from TSC Hurricane to another club.  This can only be done once the club releases the player.  If a player is transferring to another club, the player pass is required with the form.
For Juniors/US Club
Please contact appropriate registrar.

For Juniors (or US Club players)  Player Loans

Form that Junior teams must use when borrowing a player from another club for a tournament (or if another player is from club that is US Club).  Please complete and send to Chelsea Hill/Penn (contact below).  US Club Player Loan Form

Policy and items needed for ALL releases

Complete and sign form above by parent
Coach must approve and sign form 
Turn in player card to registrar

Dues (Club&Team)
Fall Release (Aug-Dec) - must be paid through Dec
Spring Release (Jan-May) - must be paid through May

Players will be placed on Suspended list until the above is satisfied. 

Tina Banham
Head Registrar
Adriane Bradshaw
Chelsea Penn(Hill)