Daily schedule (Full time players) - Grades 6-12
8:30am-2:30pm School & lunch w/ soccer training (varies according to school schedule)
2:30pm-3:30pm Recovery/Study Time/Snack
- Part-time players attend the 3:30pm sessions daily. Start times are approximate.
- If your school schedule does not let out in time for you to make the 3:30pm session please contact us for options.
- Pre-TSA (Grades 1-5) will attend sessions after school M-TH.
Individual skills & techniques
Teamwork (small groups) techniques
3v3, 5v5, 7v7, 9v9, 11v11 games
Futsal training sessions
High tempo anaerobic ball work
Exercises that focus on movement off the ball
Individual & position specific work
Small-sided or functional training
Topics include: sport psychology, health & nutrition, video analysis, benchmark assessments
- We will be closed for holidays/weather based on the school’s schedule.
- Training includes: On-Field Practices / Goalkeeper Training / Video Analysis / Classroom Tactics / Nutrition and Coordination (Speed & Agility) Sessions.
- Goalkeeper coach & Conditioning coach.
- Strength and Weight Training will be conducted based on player’s age.