Tulsa Soccer Academy is excited to announce a new partnership with Epic Charter Schools beginning with the 2014-15 Academic Year.
ENROLL IN EPIC SCHOOL
Because of our excellent partnership with Riverfield Country Day School, all TSA students (whether they are enrolled in Riverfield or Epic Charter school) will hold their academic classes on the Riverfield campus. Partnershing with Epic Charter Schools has its benefits including helping us significantly reduce the cost of joining TSA. It will also allow TSC Hurricane to offer a significant number of scholarships for those players who are ready to excel to higher levels both academically and in soccer. TSA has done extensive research to find the right charter school partner for our programs and are excited to be offering an excellent and accredited education through Epic! All students will be given a laptop and all course materials.
Why is TSA partnering with Epic Charter Schools?
Epic's educational program is based on the instructional needs of the students. If you desire a personalized education for you or your child, our charter school is the right place for you.
Our program is designed for:
- Students who want a personalized education that is custom tailored to their individual needs.
- Students who want to attend school in an online environment.
- Students in the TSA that train during the school day and therefore not well-suited to a traditional classroom setting.
- Students who desire to learn at an accelerated pace.
- Students who desire to learn at their own pace.
- Students who need to remediate or learn at a slower pace and need the individualized instruction that the program provides.
- Students who live in school districts that cannot offer the breadth of curricular offerings available online.
- Students whose parents desire to be with their children more and exercise more control over their social and learning environments, and still want them to remain part of an accredited program and ultimately earn a high school diploma at no cost to the family.
- Students of varying ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds who desire an alternative to the traditional public education model that has not worked for them.
Questions about Epic contact: