1) Click Here to Register to let teams know you’re coming! You can also view roster information in GotSoccer from this account.
2) To register to view player profiles in CaptainU: CaptainU Account Sign Up
WELCOME TO THE adidas SAM SHANNON SHOWCASE!!
To keep the process as simple as possible and ensure we can accommodate as many schools as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Register for the event. This is to let teams know you’re coming. Use your existing GotSoccer account or create a new one. This will also provide you access to search for players and roster information.
- Register to view Player Profiles in CaptainU.
- Your hotel accommodations will be funded by the tournament!
- There will be a room cap of 75 rooms available to the 1st 75 college coaches who make their reservations AND register for the event through our system.
- Call 866-861-8326 or email Bill Long to make your reservation by November 16, 2016 as reservations will not be guaranteed after that date.
- They will ask you for a credit card # for incidentals. In addition, your card will be charged a cancellation fee if you reserve a room and you do NOT call them at least 24 hours before if you cancel or do not show.
- Every effort will be made to grant specific requests but due to the amount of rooms needed for this event we ask for your flexibility.
- Should you have questions regarding your hotel accommodations please call 866-861-8326 or email at Bill Long. All other questions email Kathy Shannon.
Other important tournament information
- Please join us on Friday evening, November 18, 2016, from 7-10pm for a coaches social at the Marriott-Southern Hills host hotel. Specific details will be posted on our website. At this social you may also pick up your packet which will include schedule, field maps and team rosters.
- To check-in Saturday morning please see us at the headquarters/coaches tent located at Mohawk Soccer Complex.
- We will have coffee, light breakfast items and lunch available for you at the coaches tent each day.
- Games are expected to begin at 7:15am or 7:30am both days.
- Complex Directions and Field Maps
- We are also holding on open College Forum for parents/players on Saturday night at 8pm at the host hotel. Anyone interested in particpating/conducting this panel and/or conducting a brief seminar please email Kathy Shannon.
Your attendance helps make this event successful! We appreciate your engagement in the activities and communication (where appropriate) with the players.
We are glad you will be joining us and if there is anything else we can do to help you please let us know!